Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guitar Hero 5

We bought Guitar Hero 5 a few weeks ago but only recently started playing it. We started off with a Wii but my sisters were interested in buying Guitar Hero. So I asked them 'Why not buy a PS3 and Guitar Hero'. Surprisingly enough they agreed and we purchased a PS3 and Guitar Hero Aerosmith. We bought the game almost a year now and I've gotten to the point where I am pretty good :P.

We recently purchased Guitar Hero 5 and it has very good settings. We plugged it into our big HD Sony Bravia and the game play is amazing. We have several friends at the moment all drumming, guitaring and singing to the tunes which the game has supplied. It is a good party game and creates an atmosphere that everyone likes. The songs are also good with a large variety which makes for a more fun game time. I am still currently sick at the moment and school is on Monday. Not really looking forward to it. But what can you do? I have some assignments due and I should really start doing them. But hey! I have next week to play them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment