Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Holidays and music.


Life seems great at the moment. It's now the holidays and I can relax for a bit. Shortly after I intend to waste my life at the city being burnt my sun and being awesome while doing so. The past year of school was such a blast though, although I only came to the school this year. I felt as if I'd gone there all my life. People are pretty amazing and are quiet funny and I enjoy their company a lot, so that's something I'm going to miss. Well I can just hang out with them anyways since we all live close to each other. I remember my birthday at school, we bought champagne to school and at lunch popped the cork like some virgins cherry and everyone was looking. We drank it in our posh glasses and started throwing balloons around. Everyone later joined in and had a drink. The things we do in school are quite amazing, but I doubt are legal. Anyways, the point of this post is about MUSIC.

Everybody who knows me, knows I love music. I live, breathe, talk, sing and sex music, 24/7!! It's what I do and it's who I am. Well currently I am addicted to the following songs. Taeyang - Wedding Dress (or weding duressue in hangul. looooooool), Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (this song is heaps old but I'm still addicted to it and I dance to it, chyeah!), CL & Minzy - Please Don't Go (this song is awesome for a song sung by girls, KIDDING), B2ST/BEAST - Oasis (i dig this song heaps because it's definantly my style). Anyways I'm waiting for 2ne1s new album. Which was suppose to come sometime this month but due to their preperations for MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) it was posponed D: . I must be patient and I have other things to listen to anyway. My collection of ultra high definition music clips is getting bigger and bigger and I'm LIKING IT!! yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment