Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello holidays!

Well technically it's not REALLY the holidays yet.. HOWEVER.. yeah it's not. So, school has pretty much been keeping a hold over me like Harry Potter holds his wand and uses 'Wingardium Leviosa' on Hermione's skirt while she's sleeping. Not that I know how to spell the spell but I tried to spell the spell. Anyway, at the moment I currently have a stomach ache.. like a heaps bad one. No clue at all where I got it but I have it and it's not going away. I tried showering with hot water to uhh.. keep it warm.. I don't even know why I did that actually but it did sooth it for a bit. JUST FOR A BIT. Eating didn't solve the probably, had like roast chicken but that did nothing pretty much. This stomach ache is eager on keeping me in pain. Just before I drank some green tea, sorta feel better - BUT STILL LIKE SHIZ. Woah totally just forgot what I was talking about. HELLO HOLIDAYS! We shall meet in one weeks time aye and who knows what we'll get up too. Probably nothing, considering I have no cash. Maybe I should meet JOB before I met you. You'll probs murder me anyway if I have no money. Another idea is that you could introduce me to JOB so everyone's happy. Well, before I do any of that.. I kind of have a lot of ASSIGNMENTS to murder. There's the Media assignment which shouldn't be too hard. Art assignment which is going to be stupid since I am a normal person and I DO NOT like writing long essays. Sigh, I'll only have you for a week. Then I'll be forced to be with SCHOOL for another nine or ten. Kind of depressing. On a brighter note, I'm pretty much like almost finished Final Fantasy. A couple of boss' and I'll be DONE! Not really happy, since I want to keep playing. So depressing I wish the game went on forever. I played Final Fantasy X for only 250 hours.. I wonder how long I'll play Final Fantasy XIII.. Anyways time to get naked and strip on webcam.

It's time for Brens to Go - It's time for Brens to RokkuGO

1 comment: