Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mr Architecture

Why hello there Blog. It's pretty much like a fat man losing heaps of weight and sees something he hasn't in a while. I can pretty much say the same to you. It feels weird talking to you like a person. Maybe I'm an idiot, or maybe.... yeah probs. Well so let's talk about my life since I haven't elaborated on it in a fair while. So yeah I've been pretty good aye, just been living life.. the boring life. I really need a job because my family will be going to USA in September.. Apparently I'm not paying for anything but it'd be good to buy stuff from my own money. So yeah, we're going to L.A, New York, Washington and other cities. But I won't talk into it too much since that's for a more better entry :D Okay so school has taken over my life. It seems weird me doing all my work cos like compared to year 10. So year 10 aye, do I really want to talk about it. Hmmm. well because I thought I was a baddass. I pretty much never turned up to my classes and got a E on all my subjects throughout the year. Pretty impressive right? Nah, I regret it because previously I was a smart biscuit and did good. I got myself top achiever awards, represented my school in competitions.. then out of nowhere.. I got myself an E for not excellent.. an E for You're F**ked. I thought to myself.. "I have to do something about this, I don't want to be a bum for my whole life". So I transferred schools and started fresh. I improved immensely even though I still had the habit of missing a few classes here and there. Nevertheless it was a massive improvement. I passed all my subjects.. with.. a C. This made me think if I can improve again this year. I better.. well I hope I do.. I had a deep talk with my Technology Studies teacher.. and I found out what OP I need to get into Architecture . It was an OP 7. That's pretty impossible I think, well I need to have no life for a year. To get my friggin OP 7, I need to get pretty much A's and B's for all my subjects.. but then I have to take into consideration the QCS test. My school has always been bellow the state average (cos we are amazing) but yeah, that could bring my OP down. Damn, anyways that's enough DNM for one night. I have to go watch some movies.. special movies hehehehehe.

It's time for Brens to GO, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO

No comments:

Post a Comment