Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Shupar Shtargh

Have you ever wanted to live the life of a Shupar Shtargh? What's a Shupar Shtargh you ask? Well, I don't know. Just think of Jar Jar Binx saying Super Star and you might be close. Something about an aeroplane driving around in a cliff being ready to be boarded by a group of penguins. Penguins which just got off economy class from Mozambique. Why is there a large group of Penguins driving an aeroplane around a cliff you ask? Well the same principle can question the integrity of driving a Toyota Prius around in a race track. There's just a point to it somehow. It just isn't that clear, obviously. There is just that one thing that leaves you wondering, why is there a pie in my car? Not that I own a car, so this question doesn't even regard me so like. WHAT THE EFF? Confusion seems like a friend to me at this moment, you understand why, now or maybe later. It's just like a city using fairy lights as street lights, IT LOOKS AMAZING. But like, it's too much effort. No one wants to be in a plane near a cliff with a bunch of penguins in the cock pit. hehe cock.. pitt.. SO like, why? I don't know myself Mr. But like yeah. if anyone actually understood anything in this post, I applaud you. Cos I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm sane, not really. I don't know, I need coffee.

"It's time for Brens to GO, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO"

No comments:

Post a Comment