Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Simply LOL.

You know those things in life that no one gets except you? Well there are certain things that everybody understands. Like I don't even know any more I can't even type properly cos my fingers are shaking. Not cos I'm scared, cos like I'm soo laughing heaps. I can't really breathe anyway cos I'm not trying to laugh out loud so I don't look like a massive tool in the lounge room. But like seriously, I don't even know what to say. I'm just too content in laughing. I like moments like these, cos they're like full of LOL. Why do people do that to themselves. Like seriously I don't know any more. I can't even think straight or of it's real. No one's really that dumb? But like, wow. No one will actually understand this except a small group of people. Like saying group of people is even sad but funny. FAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

"It's time for Brens to GO, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO"

No comments:

Post a Comment