Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why are you so vein? Vain? McBANE!

So like there are people who are just hard out vain. Like too vain. I might come across as vain, but as far as I know I don't go saying "OH I'm sexy, root me right now!" Hell to the no GIRLFRIEND! I don't go doin that shizz! But like I go around saying "Hey I am amazing!" Because I am joking. The only person who is amazing in this world is pretty much Justin Bieber.. I AM JOKING. DO NOT KILL ME! Anyway so like, I have witness and come across super vain people. Like it's soo annoying.. "oh hey!! I'm hot.. don't you wish you looked like me?" WELL!! Not exactly. I don't really intend on looking like an ass crack. But like, wow. SOO ANNOYING! Like annoying as those friggin trumpet crap that goes on 24/7 in the world cup. I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH A 90 MINUTE GAME OF FOOTBALL WITHOUT THE NEED OF WANTING TO KILL MYSELF. THANK YOU! Anyway, like wow. Specially when they go.. "I'm just joking" WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT. So shut up. I'ma hit you with my shovel... Anyway! So yeah, no. Keep dreaming. You are not amazing, you are not Justin Beiber. You are .. dumb. So yeah.. Wow I have raged a lot haven't I. My apologies. It just needed to be said. I like people, but there are annoying people. OH YEAH THERE AREN'T ANY STUPID QUESTIONS, JUST STUPID PEOPLE.. OH I LOVE SOUTHPARK!! I'm actually nice, but not to people who annoy me <>

It's time for Brens to go, It's time for brens to rokku - go!!

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda impossible to like all the people, right? And yeah, I agree. Those with an attitude that says "I'm the best" even when they're obviously way lower than others, are unbelievably annoying.
    And South Park is great!
    Ya know? I just remembered something. The stupidity is without limits.

    ReplyDelete