Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Student + died = Studied, I don't study cos I want to live.


Exams, exams, exams. I don't know why I'm whinging cos I didn't really have that many or hard ones. But yeah I don't like em. It's like I don't even need to know the stuff the question you about. Like sometime in my life I will need to use the shadow to work out the time. Nah, I'll just use my head to buy a watch. Or just nah, not using the shadow. Looks stupid. Seriously, not keen on exams. Never was. Maths is the worst cos like I really don't have a clue why it's necessary. I'm happy knowing my ABCs, would not make me happier if I knew my 123s. Like Banana's in pyjamas. So like today, I went to my maths exams thinking, oh yep, defs going to get an A for this. NOT. I've always never been good at maths. I'm like hopeless, like I understand it and stuff, but nope. EFF THAT, not going to live all of my life finding 'X', hey, I'm not a pirate. So I had to go to my exam an hour later. Cos my bus is stupid and likes to come every hour. Also because I wanted to watch Sunrise. It was kind of good that I went early though. Cos I had to buy a ruler. SPENT 50C on a ruler then I did not even use. Was very upset. That's 50C that could have gone into my subway! Which I did not even get. Exam was annoying, question I did not understand. So I made up crap, which means I will get an A. Not really, probs a D. I dunno, I hope I got a B. Or else I will cry, nah I'm not a biatch. I'm tough, I eat cement for dinner. -cough- After the exam was finished went to tech studies, Was defs boring. Went home early, then here I am. Typing this crap while listening to Fox Sport news. I need a hug, from like a babe. Would make me very happy. I like stuff, your stuff. Yes, I do not make sense. I loves it.

It's time for Brens to Go, It's time for Brens to Rokku-GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment