Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

iPOD Touch Applications.

I currently have an iPOD TOUCH.
Not currently as in I'm not going to have
it in the future.
Just currently
as in now.
The reason I actually purchased one was to watch music videos.
And also the countless Asian Dramas that i have in my hardrive.
I filled it up straight away
NO JOKE
The iPOD is almost completely full with crap
Amazing crap I must add
It saves me countless bored times on the bus
I'm usually watching TV shows on the bus
And
The person next to me is usually watching too
LOOOOL
I don't mind if they look, just like don't touch alrite!
But seriously,
look with your eyes and not with your hands and everything will be fine!

So Back to the purpose of this entire post.
The iPOD is pretty fun I must admit
The countless hours wasted trying to play games and download apps.
Because I'm not using a credit card to pay for applications.
I downloaded the free applications.
BUT THEY ARE GOOD
so shut your mouth followers.!




The Game which i love the most is called Paper Toss
It's pretty much countless hours tossing a paper into a bin.
Now doesn't that sound fun?
I actually don't play it much.
Actually I do but my high score on medium level is only 21.
Because I HAVE A LIFE!
Or not..
Yeah it's very Funny and I suggest you play it :D
The game is actually 1x better than the picture I put up
But in all honesty, it is very fun!



The next game which I love a lot is called
GEO DEFENSE
Everyone was telling me to download Geo Defense Swarm
BUT GUESS WHAT!?
I didn't have the money to go download it
So I bought the free version!
And it is freaking amazing!
What you do is you have to put battle towers up
Each battle tower does something differently
Theres the Laser Tower, Firing tower, Bomb Tower, Shock Tower
What the Laser tower does is shoots lasers
The name sure didn't give it away right?
But you have to position the tower in a long road.
So you can shoot more than one enemy at a time.
So it is one of the best weapons provided in this fabulous games.
The next weapon on offer is the Firing Tower.
This is pretty much a basic gun taurrent tower
And jsut shoots bullets at the incoming enemy
It may sound boring but it is very efficient and very hand in tight vaginas..
I mean situations.
The next weapon is named the Bomb Tower.
No, it does not drop bombs
But it shoots them into the air.
And it shoots missles which fire into the enemy.
It is very hand and the explosion can harm enemies who are close together.
The last tower is known as the Shock Tower.
What the shock tower does is it shocks the enemy?
Get it Shock tower? Shocks the enemy?
Im so great.
Anyway,
It slows down the enemies.
So all your other battle towers destroy and this slows it down.
A great place to positon this tower is near your life points.
So that the enemy is slowed down
And you give your battle towers enough time to kill your enemy.
The point of the game is to use your brain
And now exactly where to position your towers
And upgrade them when you need to
if you can do that
It is a hell of a fun time!
If not, there are other free applicatons you can download!
Another fun application which I recommend you downloading is the Spray Can App,.
You press on the can and it spray paints
Well not literatly
I just makes the noise
And an amazing feature about it is
When you shake it
IT MAKES THE NOISE! OF A SPRAY CAN SHAKING!
I was blown away when I found this out and I wanted to know more.
So I just kept spraying.



I Hope this post helps my followers understand things that make me tick
and what i love to play with other than my...

GOODBYE!@

No comments:

Post a Comment