Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

TAEYANG THE B2ST OF MBLAQ

I wanna make love. Jokes, <> . ANYWHO! I decided to write a new post and about what? Well this blog is going to speak about the following artists Taeyang&B2ST&MBLAQ You can't really compare both B2ST and MBLAQ to Taeyang but I like all three of their songs Anyway, I downloaded most of MBLAQ's first songs which are, G.O.O.D Love, My Dream and their digital single Oh Yeah.
The thing I like about MBLAQ is their vocals,
they are heck good!
In comparison with B2ST, I think I favour MBLAQ's vocals far more
The other day I decided to watch MBLAQ's home made video clip for their song, G.O.O.D love.
Ofcourse the video isn't the official clip, but let's see if Bi Rain can come up with a better one.
The photo up there is of Lee Joon who is the resident vocalist of MBLAQ
That snapshot is about 40 seconds into the MV
The entire MV is quite funny, they filmed it inside a shopping mall
YES IN A SHOPPING MALL!
You can see the fans recording with their phones as MBLAQ record their music video.
In a way,
I like this song and video
more than Oh Yeah which is their actual first digital single
Both songs are good, but if you were to listen to one of the songs
I suggest G.O.O.D LOVE


Another new boy band which actually debued at the same time as MBLAQ
is B2ST
They actually changed their name from B2ST to BEAST
But I prefer B2ST much more.
Their first single release was titled Bad Girl
I like this song a lot and the video is actually very nice
There is plenty of dancing and singing which is goood.
The only down side is that the guys sorta have a noticeable fake tan
and it ruins it
but I like the songThe photo I put is off Lee Ki Kwan aka AJ
His my favourite member of the bunch and his voice is very nice.
B2ST's song Oaisis is currently one of my favourite songs
Their vocals are so soft and intertwine amazingly
I love the song and I suggest you guys LISTEN TO IT!



The next artist I have is Taeyang
His pretty much the greatest and is my idol
His an amazing dancer and has amazing vocals
It's hard to believe that he was trained to be a rapper but instead became a singer
and who wouldn't blame him?
But anyway his from BIg Bang if you didn't know
And the big picture in my BLOG is actually of him
The first song of his I listened to was Look at Me
and I have to say
it was really good!
The video was long but was worthwhile to watch.
But the song I'm talking about is from his second solo album
And the song is called
WEDDING DRESS!It's an amazing song and lately I've been seeing people with it on their msn names
I'm guessing it's very popular
However
The song hasn't reached very high in online music portals in Korea
the Song and TAEYANG! needs more support
COME on black jacks!Anyway the song is really good and so is the music video
The story is amazing but I don't want to ruin it for all my followers out there

I hope you guys enjoyed my update on the KPOP music scene
Look out for more, hope my followers are keeping up!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment