Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hungry Jacks

So everyday after school I used to go buy myself a large double whooper meal. I know what you're thinking, I'm so healthy! But nah I don't anymore and I usually like buy myself some sushi cos I'm such an Asian. Back to the point. I always go there at the plaza and I dunno it's gross. You don't realise how gross it is when you see the food stalls that are near at it are healthy (KFC, Subway and some Australian Fish and Chip store run by Asians hahha.) I went into Hungry Jacks one day after a long 5 hour day of school. I was tired due to the fact that I love school and I put so much effort into it, not really. Anyway I was standing there in the que staring into the distance cos I was bored of waiting. I looked around and saw McDonalds and thought if I should get that instead. BUT, Hungry Jacks commercials always say that they have the better burgers. Seeing as advertisements are always CORRECT I dedicated myself and stayed in the line. I walked over to her and she said the usual "Yeah, what do you want?"... I was like... "b!!!!!!tchh!!!" in my head ofcourse.. haha nah I said.. "uhh can I have one of those quarter pounder things" She looked back at me with her dero face and said.."we don't sell that here"... I looked back at her thinking she was on drugs and said.. "yes you do!" and she looked back at me and replied " nah mate we don't sorry.." I was getting upset cos she wasn't taking my order properly and I no longer wanted to play her stupid "We don't sell that" game. So I was about to smack her with the umbrella I had in my hand.. but I didn't.. and I remember where I was.. So I was like.. "ohh oops.. yeah give me that whooper stuff." And she smiled.. and said "Sure..." So I was like.. ehhhhh.. yeah end of that story hha. anyway.. ZOOMBO! or zongo? What the eff is that.. that dancing thing where you loose weight.. I guess you have to smile to loose weight hahaha such a LOL.. anyway.. FAREWELL!

It's time for Brens to Go - It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment