Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Back

Recently I've been feeling a lot weaker.
I eat a lot of food and drink a lot of water
But still,
I feel weak.
It's like theres something wrong with my body
I don't know
Maybe I'm just thinking to deeply into it
But,
Who knows
Maybe what I went through 16 years ago
Might come back.
I sometimes have breathing problems.
And my chest hurts
And my Heart Aches
Not because of a broken heart
But because of pains.
They are slight but they hurt
I know as a child I was really sick
But I thought I've grown stronger.
I'm not too worried about it yet
Maybe I will in the future.
If this does get worst.
But
As of now
I'll be strong
Everybody goes through different pains in their lives
And this is mine
It's just like a mountain being put in front of me.
I either let it block out the sunshine
Or I get over it.

I will get over it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment