Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The season to be Jolly?

So Christmas came by just recently and I must say it was quite fun. We played Band Hero and Tekken 6 all day with the peoples so it was amazing. Apparenlty Filo's rock Christmas to the max? But I don't know, I guess we just like every excuse to party. New Year will be off as well. Because theres going to be a drink up at my place. Yay so I'm looking forward to that. Due to the fact that I DON'T drink at all. Because I like to do things that other people don't do. If that makes me antisocial then so be it. I'm kidding, but I don't drink alcohol. I went to to the doctors a week before Christmas and I was diagnosed with a swollen throat. Too much deep throat I think, I'm kidding. I haven't done enough in the past month. Nah I'm not sure actually. I like to confuse myself in ways and writing posts on my blog is one way which I succeed in doing so. So back to the story. The doctor told me to by some Robitissun. It's quite obvious that I have no clue at all on how to spell it. But it's cough medecine and it tastes like absolute crap! But I finish the entire dosage in a week. So I have no medicine at all now. And if I don't survive. Well whose to blame? My throat doesn't seem to hurt as much as it did before. Before was like a living nightmare. I could barely swollow anything. Water was a task which I could barely complete. It stung my throat to just put something inside it. So pleasuring myself was something I could not do. I joke I joke. SO yeah I have healed a bit but my health is still pretty bad I guess. But that is not going to stop me from living my life.

I was introduced to a game called HEXIC by Annabella Tran. And my golly it is ADDICTIVE. I can not be bothered at this early of the day to talk in detail about the wonders of such a game. But I will say that once you play it. You will play it non stop. My internet was capped before so I was not able to go on my favourite gaming site which was OMGPOP. But now I am uncapped I can go back to my other daily routine which was playing various games and chatting to complete strangers. Hey, I'm pretty good at it.

Back to the whole Christmas thing. It was good I guess. Not the best Christmas I have had. But not exactly the best either. I am writing a long post because I have not written one in such a long time. And I am quite sure that my followers have missed my rants about nothing. Needless to say, It is 4am in the morning. A time which my eyes should be closed and that my brain should be far into a deep state of dreaming. But, instead, I am writing endlessly about nothing and I will continue doing so until I have no energy what so ever and I pass out. New Years is coming up and in Brisbane people celebrate it in a couple of ways. They either go to the CBD and watch it by the river. Or go to the mountains and watch it from there. The uncool people stay home and watch from their TVs while they have a BBQ. Which is what I'm going to be doing I think. Going to southbank was what I used to do every year as a child. But as you grow up you begin to change. And your ideals of life also begin to change. And watching the fire works from the river, I wasn't very keen on it. I've never really watched the new year celebrations from Mt Cootha. I heard it is amazing. But if I was up there. I think I would be distracted by people having sex in their cars. Because that place is known for that. And I should know. Because I've never been. Anyway. This year has gone way fast. And too fast I think. I like time going fast in my sadness but I like it going slow in times when I am enjoying myself. Lately I have not been sleeping early. Earliest is atleast 2am. All I do is chat to my virtual friends and we keep in touch. But as long as I'm living I am happy. I have lived my life with no regrets so far. There are things which I have done which I am not proud of. But how can you learn to move forward if you're only staying in the same position all your life. I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring. Hopefully a good year, a better year. the best year maybe? I am not sure. But what ever it is I am ready. I am willing to grow more and experience things that will be thrown at me. That is life. You can't run away from your problems. You just prelong what is going to happen. And it's better to face them early because you have more time to heal in a way. We all do things in which we regret. But if we all lived in a perfect world, that would be no fun right? It's wierd how this post changed topics so fast and in so many ways. But this is me saying goodbye for now. I will update soon. FAREWELL!

2 comments: