Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's You



The worlds largest boy band has released a new song!
Well it's not really considered a new song since it's a remix version of their old song.
SM Entertainment decided to release a studio version of 'Neorago'
Which in english means, 'It's You'
The song was remixed for Super Junior's concert
Which will be held, well I'm not sure when it's going to be held actually.
But the song is very good.
They actually did an RNB version of 'Sorry Sorry'.
Which originally was sort of Electro Pop.
The RNB version is good but I prefer the more upbeat original version.
But anyway I'm here to talk about 'It's You'
The original version of this song was very calm.
And the constant soft 'Neorago' echoeing in the background.
Was actually very soothing.
Although I thought I wouldn't want to listen to a remix version.
The Studio version which SME released was actually very good.
The song is identically addictive as the original.
When I heard the song I couldn't wait for a video to be released.
But, I knew SME wouldn't release one.
So I made one MYSELF!

Enjoy it guys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGbN6MyChs

No comments:

Post a Comment