Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 :)


So it's now a New Year and it is also a new decade. It is time to say goodbye to 2009 and all that came from there. I must admit 2009 was probably one of the best years in my life. Even though I've had plenty of downs. Life isn't perfect. And if you're living a life with no dowsn, then your not living life at all. You can't go far if you haven't experience life. And I guess I can say I have. 2009 started of with me breaking up with ex and then starting another relationship not long after it. But that also ended and not long after that one I started another one. But now, I have been single well sort of single for the past 6 months or so. But anyway I'm hungry. I feel like pizza at the moment. But this post isn't exactly for that. It's to recap on the important things that have happened in the past year. There is a lot. But I am still thinking if I should write them all and make this the longest POST EVER!!

Let's start of with the beginning of the year. The beginning of the year was pretty good I guess. Because 2008 was one of the worst years in my life. I was hardout depressed and emo, yeah long story and I don't want to make this blog longer than it's already going to be. But, after surviving 2008 I felt much stronger and I was hoping that 2009 would bring me a very good year. And in summary, I guess it did . I started of the year with going to a brand new school. A school where I knew noone. I wanted to start fresh and be not known. I have no clue why, but yeah that's what my intention was. The school I used to go to was known as 'Marsden High'. It was the GHETTO!! Seriously, there are fights in that school everday! Some are pussy fights where people just chase each other. But most are fights which draw out blood. Which are the fights I like. I guess the fights at school made school days much more interesting. But it still didn't make up for the fact the school is hard out boring! So I wanted to leave the ghetto school behind and go for somewhere, which I knew noone. And that place would be known as Calamvale College. If I was to move to Calamvale that would mean that I would need to catch two buses. I hated buses, but the city buses which go passed Calamvale, are full of hot people ;). There was only one problem with attending Calamvale College. WAKING UP AT BLOODY 6 IN THE MORNING!! Yeah, unlike other schools. My school actually started at 7:30am. A time which other students would most likely still be in bed. But I would be starting my day. I didn't think I would be able to adapt to such a huge change in sleeping habbit. But I needed to if I was going to attend the school. The upside of waking up early was FINISHING EARLY! And I mean EARLY! Believe it or not, my school actually finishes at 1PM. That's heaps early and a good time for me to go home and catch up on sleep. Which I did everyday after ofcourse I would go check my bebo (I did not have a facebook at this time). So I would start a new life in a new school. My first days of school were okay I guess. It was wierd because I didn't know anyone. And this was a school that everyone knew each other. So I guess I can say it was hard to penetrate yourself in the circle of friends that had already existed. But, I wasn't going to be a loner so I had to fit in. It didn't take long to fit in and I met awesome people. Awesome people who would make my new life easier. Anyway, I'm actually over talking about school. It makes me think about it. And going back to it. Which I am going to be doing in 27 days. SOMEONE SHOOT ME! Anyway a new topic. Something funny I guess or not. I'm not really funny. I bore people to death, and I love it. Nah I don't it makes me sad. Woah, writing that made me so confused. I should stop. Anyway, this year I met heaps of new people. New people which I hope I would know for the rest of my life. I have actually changed my mind about recaping on the whole of 2009. Because I am tired and I could be sleeping instead of typing this. But I can't dissapoint my 1,232,322 followers. I just can't. I'm not that kind of person to promise a long entry and not to do it. So I will talk about other things and I guess things that I want to look forward to in the future. Um in 2009, I introduced myself to music. Nah I've always been listening to music. But I paid more attention to a certain genre of music. Which is known as KPOP. Prior to 2009. I had been listening to JPOP and some JROCK. Now I have to go back to how I first listened to my KPOP song. Well, it was on the flight from Singapore to the Philippines. Anyway, I was watching a movie that they show during the flights. And I wanted to pick something in Asian and that I could not udnerstand. Because I would rather read the subtitles much more than actualy view the movie itself. So with this in mind I came across a movie with the title of 'Attack on the Pin-Up Boys'. I thought to myself, hey! I'm a pin up boy. What if this happens to me! Nah I joke. But yeah it seemed interesting. So when I started watching it I get interested. So well that story is pretty wierd. It's about these pretty boys who get attacked. Not attacked as in stabbed. But they get 'shit' thrown in their faces! It's the popular and good looking boys from different schools who get attacked. Anyway, after 3 pretty boys got attacked from different schools. There was a sign that someone from this other school was going to get attacked. So everyone was thinking who was going to get 'shit' thrown at their face. And these 3 guys were chosen in the school as the most likely to be thrown 'shit' in their faces. I was seriously begin to question the sanity of the person who created this movie. WHO WANTS SHIT THROWN IN THEIR FACE! But because I started it, I had to finish it. And the movie actually got interesting. And once I got back from the Philippines and back to home in Australia. I decided to google who was behind such a marvelous movie. And I was stunned to find out that all the main guys in the movie were from a boy band. They are known as SUPER JUNIOR! With further research I found out that they were the largest boy band in the world. With believe it or not, 13 members! Prior to this amazing discovery I had no clue what happened in Korea. But now, I was interested! Because the language is super hard when you first know it. I could not sing along, which made me a very sad panda :( Anywho. I was surprised on the speed that I could read romanized Korean. So I began to listen to more and more KPOP. The wierd thing is. I could later read Korean just by listening to the music. And now my ability to read Hangul is 80%. But my ability to understand is 0.9%. I'm just toooo gooood. SO yeah, just by listening to the music I learnt a language. I'm pretty awesome yeah. I got interested in Big Bang. And I started to listen to all of their songs which were all pretty catchy. They're actually one of the only Korean Idol Groups which make music which is somewhat similar to American Pop. Anyway yeah I began liking their songs more and more. And then I heard news of a Girl Big Bang. I was like wtf.. why not be original for. But I found out they were under the same music company. And they released a song with Big Bang titled 'Lolipop'. SO yeah I was addicted to the song. And I began to dancing to it like crazy. Copying the dance moves because I'm cool like that! Anyway I had a huge interest in this girl group. And they released the song 'Fire'. Which is the anthem in my house. I Swear as soon as you say. 'EH EH EH EH EH EH 2ne1'. The whole house will begin dancing. I'm actually getting tired. So there will defs be a part 2 of this. So look at out for it my millions of followers and much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment