Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, January 22, 2010

10 Facts


So I see so many people doing these things, mostly YouTube personalities. I initially intended on making this into a video, but I have been lazy. So I have decided to instead make this into a blog post. This will be 10 facts that people might not or already know about me. Enjoy :)

10: I do not eat candy.
I think I have already elaborated on this fact, and have actually made an entire blog entry about it. But yes, I do not indulge myself in sweet treats. Call me wierd, but I'd rather eat a glorious meat pie, than a cake.


9: I was not born in Australia.
Yeah so when I tell people that I am from Australia, they assume I was born here. But that is not the case. I was born in Metro Manila in the Philippines. I called Philippines home for 6 years before moving and settling down in the city of Brisbane in Australia. I do want to go back home, I miss everything there.


8: I write songs.
Yeah I enjoy writing musics on days where I am down or feeling like writing haha. I have written over 30 songs but have lost a lot. I have only retained about 12 of my original songs but I continue to write more.


7: I was 6 when I wrote my first song.
Yeah when I was 6 years old i decided to write a song. It was called "Oh what a fuss" and it was about a bus ride and meeting a lot of wierd people on it. I still remember the lyrics and my friends do aswell. It was actually a good song for someone my age and It was funny. If I have time I might release it ;) haha


6: I used to be really short.
Back in year 7 I was practically considered the shortest in the grade. I was soo short infact that even the girls were taller than me. The out of nowhere I decided to grow and now am considerebly tall. I'm not tall, tall. But I have pretty tall and I am no longer short. This growth spurt has allowed me to be taller than people YESSS.


5: Some people think I look older than I am.
Yeah I don't know why but people who see me in real life think I look 18 or 19. I think to myself okay what the hell. I don't look that old. I don't know if it is a good thing, but yeah people always get stunned when I say I am 16.


4: I want to be an architect in the future.
Since i was about 10 I have always looked at buildings differently to most people. I consider it's shape and possible ways of it's construction. After years of watching National Geographic Channel. I have grown fond of buildings and how they are constructed.


3: I cut my own hair.
Nowadays I cut my own hair I used to get it cut my friend but yeah. So if you are wondering who cuts my hair I do it myself. That's probably why it looks cray hahaa.


2: I sing and dance in public.
If you have hung out with me before in public, you will probably know that I dance and sing in public. Like I would be in the middle of the shopping centre singing or something. Not too loudly, but like loud enough for people to hear. It's a habbit so yeah I'm pretty embarassing. hahaa :P


1: I am cool.
Nah not really.



Okay so there you go :) I will probably make a video with all this anyway haha.

It's time for Brens to go, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

3 comments: