Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Monday, January 4, 2010

BATH vs SHOWER


Okay well it's been a while since I've blogged about something that matters. I don't know, I seem quite bored. There is nothing better to do in this world than to blog I guess. Not really, but I'm super tired and I might nap after this.

So I woke up today with a smile on my face. Did I have a good dream? A wet dream maybe. Yeah no clue, who gives a crap. Good dreams are good dreams that you remember. How can you even tell if you remember a dream. Wouldn't your brain like make up crap and pretend you dreamt of that? Or am I just being stupid like per usual. Anyway I like to dream. But yeah I get pretty sad after dreaming. Because I have to wake up and find food. And my pantry is full of food. But I'm half awake and everything in there doesn't satisfy me. What I really want to eat for breakfast is ice cream. Today I actually did that. I grabbed the cookies and cream ice cream from the pantry. Oh crap I mean the fridge. And I also grabbed the honey roasted cashew nuts. They are the best! Anyway, so I decided to mix them together right and they tasted amazing! Ice cream for breakfast is like peanut butter and jelly. But who even eats peanut butter and jelly. So ice cream and nuts are in a league of their own! So um anyway I kind of forgot what I was on about. Okay so I started watching some more dramas. Got bored so went to sleep. When I woke up I ate again. Got some noddle box. It was pretty asiany, but what do you expect. Anyways, the meal was amazing. And after I ate, I went for another nap. Because I am cool and cool people like to nap. Woah toates got a head of myself and forgot what this entire post is about. Anyway it's about like comparing Baths vs Showers. Because when I ask people if they have baths they say no. Dissapoints me because I find them cool and relaxing. So it leaves me asking the question, 'Am I the only cool person on this planet?'

Anyway so what's so bad about having a bath? Is it spelt bathe? or bath? I don't know, but who cares! So like I like having baths because I relax and I put the laptop in there with me and I watch dramas while I lay naked. Yeah, I hope no pedos read this. Or do I? That is the question. Anyway, I put the water on warm because when it gets too cold, things begin to shrink. The people I ask usually say, 'It's a waste of water blah blah blah'. WOahh calm down. No need to tell me about your life story sheesh! nah. So I tell them if it's better for me to take 30 minute showers or take a bath which I can control the water and play with shampoo containers. This post is pretty useless actually. I'm beginning to get angry that I wasted time writing this and that your all reading this. Because I know there is noone reading this. Anyway I made sushi today. It was a success. Nah not really. Tasted like nothing, so I just over dosed it with soy sauce. THE BEST! I might go play tekken 6 later because I'm cool like that.

It's time for Brens to go, time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

2 comments: