Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The NOT so 'Sweet Life' of Brens.

This is my second post for the day. Which makes me sad. Because it means I have nothing better to do. But I'm not going to cut my wrist. I am going to poke my temple. JOKES. Anyway so yeah this post is about candy. And that I HATE IT SO MUCH! Okay so as I child I think I do enjoy it. But once I hit the area of like year 6, I felt like a man. I was like.. heck yess check out all this hair! Nahh but yeah I felt awesome. So I was like, no way I'm going to eat that baby food. You candy lickers. So yeah I stopped eating candy. There is like only a few in this entire planet that I would munch on. But for the rest I despise them. People call me wierd when I say that. They're like "Ohh you don't eat candy, you're horrible!". They make me feel bad. Like I'm some kind of monster for not indulging myself in the sweet treats. So it means in Halloween. The event which we celebrate, because we do everything Americans do. I don't go trick or treating because I won't eat the crap anyway. I just do it, wait I haven't done it since I was 13. HAHAH. Damn. And I thought I had a story coming along. So okay, so I never used to go to the convenient store and buy red skins. I wouldn't go to the tuckshop line at school and buy Red Licorice sticks. I was too cool for that. I will not waste my budget of $2 on some red candy which I have in my pants! NOT. Wait I do, oh crap. Forget anything. So yeah, I would rather spend my money on like a meat pie or something. Cos like I'm addicted to meat pies. Okay so let's see the type of candy that I DO eat.


FERROR ROCHER, or should I call it, Heaven's Balls. The most yummiest chocolate every existed in this planet. If these were made in Pandora, I would not be surprised. SO yeah I don't mind eating these, or like 20 of them. When I see the add, with like a giant pyramid or cone? I full wet my pants. MMMMM licks lucious lips.


Okay this has got to be the most under-rated candy in the planet. Noone ever mentions milko. It's like the best. Way better than its brother the red skin. It's not to sweet and it feels good once you suckle on it for ages. Well worth the 10c it costs. Well I think it still costs like that. But then again Maccas ice cream cones have risen by like a million dollars.


Okay So this has got to be the most awesome thing. When I was first introduced to White Rabbits, i thought I died and had gone to heaven. YOU CAN EAT THE RAPPING. I was like.. OMFG. Are you kidding me, are we really that far into the future? And the answer is no. But yaeh you can eat it. hehe tastes awesome.

I do eat a lot more than that. But I wont mention it. Those are like my faves and I totes want you guys to get me. So yeah another ending to a day. I have to stay up till 2am so I can go and download more of my dramas. Such a wonderful life I lead.

It's time for Brens to go, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

1 comment:

  1. omg white rabbit for the win ! :D
    havnt ate those in like years.

    ReplyDelete