Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life of a Farmer.


It's tough being a farmer. Waking up early in the morning to see how your crops are doing. It can be a hassle. But before you can check, you have to log into Facebook's Farmville. Being a farmer is sometimes rewarding but mostly stressful. Back when I first moved from the city into the country, it was overwhelming. The sensation of fresh air, soothing my nostrils. The fresh country wind blowing my hair around. The sounds of the city are gone, only birds chooing in the far distance. That is, if I was in a real farm. The only air soothing my nostrils, is the smell of the laptop over heating. The only fresh wind blowing my hair around, is that of my dogs breath. And the sounds of the city still exist, sounds of cars driving past. Oh what a wonderful life. Off all names in the world, why did Old McDonald name his dog Bingo? Poor thing, imagine the dog in a hall full of old people. What a confusing place that would be for him/her. I never really got the gender of the dog. So anyways back to my life as a farmer, on the internet. Before starting out my life in Farmville, I had experience as a farmer in the wonderful game of Harvest Moon. That game is not very known which makes me sad. Because your this dude right, who goes out and picks up ladies and picks one to marry. Oh what a life the game person has. And then you have chickens which you have to feed and cows. All these animals it's pretty awesome. So with my experience in the world of harvest moon. I was certain to make an impression as a farmer in the world of FarmVille. Everyone played it, notifications were coming from everywhere. 'Someone someone found a lost cow', this saddened me. The fact that a cow that is HUGE, can get lost. And that someone has to adopt it, rather than find the owner who is probs heaps distressed.

So I began my new life as a farmer on farmville. I was heaps sad because my field looked nothing like a farm, but a garden :(. The pictures I uploaded were dissed. I will hunt you guys down later :). So I knew I had to do something and like fully pimp out my farm aye. I like bought heaps of vegetables and stuff and then planted them. Strawberries were the firsst because they were the fatest and I thought they would make me the most money. The thing is, you have to think about your daily plan before planting seeds. Cos like if you leave your plants and not like harvest them and stuff, THEY WILL DIE! And all that effort and money would go to waste, not cool. SO yeah after like weeks of pimping my farm up I ran into a facebook group known as 'FarmVille Art'. I was like woahh, people actually have the time to make this stuff. So i was fully inspired and made one myself. If you haven't seen my farm, I suggest you do look at it. It makes me sad though, because like I'm not capable of recreating it in real life. But then again who is. My crops are a wonderful shade of brown, because they are dead. I can not be bothered to look after them anymore. I am finished with the colors of it. Check my farm out if you are my friend on facebook :)

It's time for Brens to go, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment