Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Job? Blow Job?

So I've been on holidays for like over a month. And I'm kind of midway through it. Which means school is coming. If I get crap teachers, I will slap some ears. I don't even know what subjects I'm doing, like I care. Nah I do, it determines whether I sleep or not. Today I woke up at around 2pm. I stayed up until 2am because I wanted to try and download more episodes of my Drama. BUT!! My internet decides to disconnect itself in the morning. SO I HAD TO STOP IT! NOT HAPPY!! Means I have to watch tennis on tv. BOOO! Anywho, I have like no clothes now and I want some more clothes for online stores. But WITH WHAT MONEY! I'm devasted that I have no cash. I'm a broke ass donkey! Yeah but you know what?! I care! But yeah centerlink isn't for me. Because I can't be seen there. So which leaves me in doing something which I haven't done in over 6 months. A JOB!

So I previously worked at McDONALDS. HAHAHAAH yeah laugh it up, I probably spat in your food anyway. So yeah that was a bad experience. It was okay, but I get heaps tired aye. Anyway, I must find a new job. My school finishes at 1pm for a reason apparently. For people who want to go home and do some studying (yeah who does that), then theres the people who have jobs. Which is obviously not me. So now I have to find a job. But, big booty! No matter how desperate I am, I will not work at a fast food joint! They can get stuffed!! Well apart from easyway TEHEHEHEHE ^^. So now to decipher which Job I would want to get. There are a few possibilties. Let's go think them out!



So because I do not want to work at fast food. I have decided to think about getting a job at a retail shop like Cotton on. I wouldn't mind working there. Just as long as the customers put the clothes they tried on themselves. Kidding. Nah I'm pretty persitant. I don't mind it. I hope if I do get a job there I can put on some music, because that'd heaps let me do work. And I might get discounts and the clothes at Cotton On aren't that bad are they? So anyway that's one option guys. Hope your filling your brains with this.



So the next option is the first option I actually mentioned. EasyWAY! Which is the only fast food i'd work at. Wait is that even fast food? Wtf. Who cares you deal with food, and you deal with customers. Nah all jobs deal with customers right? But yeah that'd be a heaps good job for me. So I can like chill and listen to some cantonese music while making some delicious beverages for people. I love easway. I have 2 easway membership cards. I forgot how I got them, but I do. I actually have one in each of my wallets. EACH WALLET THAT HAS NO MONEY! FAHHHK! So yeah I think easyway would be really good. And if anyone is reading this from the EasyWay franchise. HIT ME UP! hehehehe



So the next job on the list. Is to work at Go Health Gym Club at Browns Plains. let me tell you. This GYM IS FRIGGIN AWESOME! It's massive and look at the photo I put up. That doesn't even look like a gym. So yeah apparently they are looking for receptionists. And that's me definantly. I don't want to work out there. I just want their money tehehe. So yeah, this job is what I want the most at the moment. And if I get it, i'd get to shout my friends.... ICE CREAM CONES! So yeah.

Anyway this was a cool post I think. yeah, you love it. But, there are more jobs that I want. But I'm not even applying. I should soon before it's too late. I need the money. hehe

It's time for Brens to go, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment