Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sarah Anabella Tran



Anabella Tran. Your name is obviously an asian trying to be caucasionalised. I joke. Anyway I am writing this to you because you know that you are awesome to me. We have been virtual friends or should I say best friends? Wait that title is bestowed upon Sea Urchin. Anyway, we have been virtual friends for like almost 3 years or more? Reading our msn convos makes me smile constantly over and over again. I love the way we confuse people and the way we troll people even if later in life we might be able to be friends with them. You have helped me out more some others have. You have been there for me through everything and I thank you for that. If you lived in Brisbane, would we call each other Best of Friends?? I think so. One day, I will look forward to actually meeting you in the flesh. Because you are like a brother to me. We will go out shopping and I will show you the hottest people that Brisbane has to offer. Ofcourse they will go after you. BUT, you have to atleast give me some :P Do you remember the time when we met. I recently told you about it. But yeah, I was one of the young boys trying to get in your pants. NOT EVEN!! But yeah who would have thought that we would be this close? Anyway I'm sorry for anything I have done to you in this year or the previous years. I don't mean it and I always want to remain friends with you. Whether it always be virtual or for one sweet day that we could be best friends in the flesh. I hope 2009 has been a good year to you and that I hope 2010 will be even better. You're a nice girl. You're a cool girl. Better yet, you're a girl whose like a boy? Which I digg. Anyways I don't want to bore you. But thanks for making my 2009 a great year :) Take care cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment