Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Top 10 Hottest Female KPOP Singers

I decided to make a list of my top 10 hottest female kpop singers. The list is comprised of who I think is the hottest, it can differ from yours, so don't be a hater!

10: Hyuna - 4MINUTE



Hyuna debut with the famous Wonder Girls several years ago but was pulled out by her mother due to a medical condition. Wonder Girls is under the JYP but Hyuna was moved to JYP's sister company known as Cube Entertainment. She made a comback with a girl group known as 4MINUTE, and is currently doing solo activities. She is number 10 because she has a nice body and is super fit.

9: Narsha - Brown Eyed Girls



Although Narsha is 29 years old she is still hot. I think girls with short hair are more edgy and look heaps hot. She is in the group known as Brown Eyed Girls and made it into fame with their hit song Abracadabra, follow up song SIGN is also a hit.

8: Hara - Kara



There is not much to say about her. She looks like a doll. She has huge eyes (with the help of circle lenses ofcourse). She's more cute than hot but she still deserves to be on my list. She is known for being in the cutesy group known as Kara.

7: Sooyoung - SNSD/Girls Generation



The thing I like about Sooyoung is she has a fresh look. And it's not the common Asian look (no offense). She looks very young aswell and it's very nice. She is popular for being in the group known as SNSD which made a huge fan base with their song 'Gee'.

6: Park Bom - 2ne1



Now someone from my favourite girl group. Park Bom has sort of a chubby face but I find that cute, that's why she isn't so high up on my list. But she is still hot and pretty. She has a really good voice to back up her look, so she isn't just a pretty face. She made an appearance with Lee Hyori and Junki in a sort of music film that went on for 10 minutes. She then debut as the lead vocal for very popular girl group known as 2ne1.

5: Taeyeon - SNSD/Girls Generation



Known as the Kid Leader, she is the leader of very popular girl group Girls Generation. I first took notice of Taeyeon after watching the 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun in which she performed with other female artists. The song they performed was originally sung by Destiny's Child and known as 'Stand Up for Love'. She actually has a nice voice and she's pretty hot herself.

4: BoA - BoA



Finally a solo artist? LOL Well Boa is heaps hot and one of the hottest in Korean I think. She is under SM management (Poor her). Anyway, I used to listen to her songs heaps and I still do especially Eat U Up. But she hasn't really released a new song is a while so I'm waiting! HWAITING!

3: Ga-In - Brown Eyed Girls



I first saw Gain from Brown Eyed Girls hit song Abracadabra. She looked heaps hot with her short hair, until I found out it was a wig. She actually has strong features and a good jaw line, so it adds to her hotness. An added bonus is that she has a good voice! Pretty face + Nice Voice = Win!

2: Lee Hyori - Hyori



And the runner up is Lee Hyori. She is probably one of the sexiest people in the entire planet. But she doesn't come first in my list. I watched her video of You Go GIrl and she was sexy in it! I don't know why but she reminded me of taylor swift in it, or was it because the video was very pixelated? Anyways, Lee Hyori is actually very funny and if you haven't seen her in action ;) watch Family Outing :)

1: Sandara Park - 2NE1



SO yeah the winner and the number one hottest female of all kpop singers to me is Sandara Park. She has a strong jawline which adds to her sexiness and her kookiness is an extra bonus. She can scrunch her face and still look good. I first heard of her when she was in the Philippines and watched videos of her there. Now she has made a comback in the girl group 2ne1. Her popularity is growing more and more. She is funny, if you follow her me2day you will understand. Now here are a few photos of Sandara Park! AKA DARA!+





4 comments:

  1. BoA is WAY hotter than any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, Ga-in is the hottest! haha She's so sexy... wish I could be like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ga-In is the hottest. And I'm a straight girl, damn

      Delete
  3. i agree..though i love them all..
    sandara park is no. 1 for me as well

    ReplyDelete