Brens Rokku

Brens Rokku
Let's go party!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HEY PIKACHU! I spent all my life training you!


We can all admit that we know the phenomena called Pokemon. If you don't, you obviously have no life and probably spend your days in the sun! Well I'm a normal person and I spent my life training Pokemon. I'm pretty upset at the fact that there is soo many Pokemon now, come on! I can't remember all those names, but I do try. I remember back in the days (yesterday), when I used to go in cerebii.net and like see new designs for pokemon and stuff. I felt amazing knowing I was so updated with the craze. I had all these Pokemon cards, and boy they were shiny! When I first got my Archanine I felt invincible, I was yelling out "YESSSSSSSSSSSS HP100!! WHAT NOW!!". And then some kid comes to me and goes, "Yeah well I got a Nidoking!". I died inside so I went up to him and ripped it up and once again, I was CHAMPION! I used to remember how the cool kids in year 7 would sit infront of the school office and have their game boy colours out and play pokemon. I was sad, because I used to play with bionicles at that time. Anyways, yeah so like I tried becoming a pokemon master but that failed. I downloaded an emulator for a game boy advance and I played pokemon all friggin day! Being a true champion I would use walkthroughs because, I can and I do what I want. I liked the original pokemon but i wanted more! I needed more, I couldn't just be satisfied with a Pikachu. So I decided to download Pokemon Red. Oh the glories of playing that game and the anger of being hassled by team magma. I swear they just don't leave you alone!

Whenever I start playing I usually pick Mudkip, because Mudkip is frigging amazing. My friends used to pick Torchick, so there were some tension between us then. Whenever he told me he leveled, I would start playing and surpass him. HA HA HA HA sucka. So yeah I tried to catch all the pokemon but I failed. I struggled so bad to catch a FEEBAS! Far out I tried fishing in all the hot spots but I failed everytime. FEEBASS EFF YOU!! If you were a real fish I'd friggin eat you dumb poo! So yeah I wanted a Feebass for the luxury of having a Milotic. Milotic is like one of my favourite pokemon, but as much as I loved it. I never had one :( I thought my life was over. So I stopped playing pokemon. But one day, after not playing for a year. I turned the tv channel to Cartoon Network, and what was on shocked me. POKEMON THE MOVIE! I was upset because it brought back memories. Me and my pokemon battling people constantly and achieving such amazing feat such as reacing lvl 100. Oh what a life we had, had and will continue to have. So anyways, I'm not really that addicted to Pokemon, I have a life. Not really, but yeah. If you believe everything I wrote here, you're amazing.

It's time for Brens to Go, It's time for Brens to Rokku - GO!

1 comment: